Skip to main content

Raw Garlic Coleslaw









In a medium size bowl add

1 medium green cabbage, trimmed cored and shredded. Or I use Broccoli 
Cole Slaw  (packaged)
1/2 cup dried cranberries 
1/4 cup sliced almonds

In a small bowl whisk together the following:

1/4 cup chopped cilantro 
2-4 garlic cloves minced
1 green onion
2 tablespoons EVO
3 tablespoons Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon Raw honey (optional ) or Maple Syrup 
Pinch of salt (optional)

Add dressing to cabbage, cranberries and almonds mix all together.




Rushed for? Skip the chopping and grab a bag of this great tasting Broccoli Cole Slaw. Makes it as easy as 1,2,3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Clean Meal Plan So many people ask me if I truly live the life that I do or am I just writing this stuff all down and then doing my own thing!  I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!  You can ask anyone close to me about it!  Every Sunday, I spend some time planning out my meals and making sure that I know exactly what I need at the grocery store for the week.  Then, I hit up the grocery store and do a little shopping, with my list of course! Here is what I have planned for the week!  I thought I would share my meal plan with you so you have a template to go by! Monday: 5:30 am  Energy and Endurance  drink then  Base +Back and Ab Ripper 7:30 am:  1/2 cup rolled oats, little bit of water, microwave, then add 2 cupped handfuls of blueberries, 1 tbsp flaxseed and wheat germ, 1/2 cup almond milk with 1 scoop protein powder mix and pour on top. Black Coffee and Water 10:00 am:  1 apple 14 unsalted almonds and water...

Instant Pot Mini Quiche

Instant Pot Mini Quiche Servings:  4 Ingredients 6   large eggs 1   cup  any color  bell pepper   diced 1   cup   broccoli   finely chopped 1/2 cup mushrooms 1/2   cup mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese) 1   cup   water pinch of salt black pepper You'll also need 6 round ramekins that are safe for the Instant Pot It is okay to stack the ramekins I use heat-safe mitts to remove the ramekins. Instructions Spray your dish with cooking spray. Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl. Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms and bell peppers. Pour the mixture into your dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Pour a cup of water into the pot. Lock the lid and set the valve to seal. Choose the pressure cook  setting   (or manual setting, depending on your pot) on high for 7 minutes. Let the pressure release immediately so you don't over cook them (remember, everyo...
Minestrone Soup Minestrone Soup, Clean Style Here is a great clean eating spin on a classic soup! The recipe didn't call for chicken but I cooked some chicken breast and cut it up into chunks and threw it in the soup for a complete meal. Ingredients: 1 large onion, diced 2 tbsp olive oil 4 garlic cloves, minced 2 ribs celery diced (1/2 cup) 1 large carrot, peeled and diced 1 medium zucchini (about 8 oz), diced 1 tsp dried oregano 1 tsp dried basil 1tsp salt 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth or low sodium chicken broth (48oz) 1 28 oz can no salt added diced tomatoes 1 15 oz can no salt added crushed tomatoes 1 15 oz can low sodium cannellini beans, drained and rinsed 1/2 cup whole grain elbow pasta 1/3 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley leaves Instructions: In a large soup pot over medium-high heat cook and stir onion in hot oil 3 minutes or until translucent.  Add garlic; cook for 30 se...