Skip to main content





"A multi tasking woman who can balance both the stresses of running a business as an entrepreneur, and the time-consuming duties of motherhood at the same time." As my kids got older I felt the pull to staying home for them and to keep a promise I made to myself when I was kid You know that one you say to yourself “When I grow up my kids will….never have to walk to school ( I said that everyday walking to school as a kid) My job was stressful and I didn’t enjoy what I did even though I was in an industry I loved. When I left, I started working part time but missed the full-time income. I knew there had to be something out there for me that I could do and still pick my kids up after school and make every track meet and football game. When I found Beachbody it gave me back the freedom to help contribute financially and still be there for my kids. Whether you are a stay at home mom or busy working mom, I think we can all agree that juggling the task of being a FULL ON - HANDS ON mom is tough to do when you are trying to juggle a job or career. More then not we moms get stuck in the grind and it's hard work doing both."A multi-tasking woman who can balance both the stresses of running a business as an entrepreneur, and the time-consuming duties of motherhood at the same time." I want to show others that you can do that too. Are you driven? Have goals? Want to be home with your littles? Want freedom of time? Are you teachable? Do you enjoy social media? You don't need to be fit. You don't need to be an expert in fitness (although fitness professionals are welcome as well!) You DO however need to be motivated to help others and achieve your own goals. If you'd like to learn more click GOING and I will reach out to you! My team is hosting a sneak peek into what it means to be a coach this week TONIGHT and I would LOVE for you to sit in and learn more about it right from your computer or phone. Message me or post below "information" and I will add you to the group. If you can't make it at that time no worries we will keep the group open. xoxo Christine
christine.chowning@yahoo.com

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes ... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. ... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things. ... They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Steve Jobs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice

1 medium heads cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use 1 (13.66-oz.) can unsweetened organic lite coconut milk 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut 2 fresh lime juice, divided use 4 tsp. finely chopped lime zest ½ cup finely chopped cilantro; reserve a small amount for garnish ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt) 1-2 cloves of garlic Instructions Place half of cauliflower in food processor; pulse until cauliflower is chopped into pieces about the size of rice. Repeat with the other half. Set aside. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower & garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes. Add coconut milk, coconut, and 3 Tbsp. lime juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tender and liquid evaporates. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and salt; cook for 2 minutes, or until li
This yummy vegan recipe has more than 13 grams of fiber and almost 17 grams of protein.  With summer around the corner  this will be a great addition to your lunch time meal or a post workout to help refuel your body.  You can also add some scrambled eggs for additional protein and top it off with a touch of salsa. From  Simply Delicious Vegetarian  by Carla Bardi Black Beans in Mango Sauce INGREDIENTS 8 ounces black beans (one can) 10 ounces mango, diced (one small mango) 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice 1 tablespoon maple syrup 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped Salt and pepper, to taste DIRECTIONS Combine black beans and diced mango in a large bowl. Add the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and maple syrup to the bowl. Mix well. Add the chopped cilantro, and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste, and refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy.

Why you should add Warm Water, Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon to your morning routine.

Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) has lots of minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. It has to be raw, unfiltered. ACV is great for digestion. If you suffer from indigestion, use this instead of over the counter antacids. Drink acv daily. Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Know to help relieve allergies Lowers blood pressure Reduces inflammation Helps relieve muscle pain from workouts Reduces inflammation Know to help dissolve kidney stones Know to help prevent sinus infection Helps prevent acid reflux Rich in enzymes to maintain a healthy gut Helps prevent arthritis Lowers levels of fatigue Lemon Juice: Another acid and works very similar to ACV. You can drink either one or mix both together. I mix them both together. Lemons contain Vitamin C… not a spectacularly high amount, but 30-50 mg per lemon. They also contain potassium. Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning gives the body a chance to absorb these vitamins effectively and can provide a little immune boost. Vitamin C is als