Skip to main content

Roasted Veggies

These Roasted Veggie are easy to make and store well.  I will make a batch for dinner and then use the leftovers for lunch the next day.  You can use any root veggies that you like.  Enjoy









  1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
  2. In a large plastic bag, combine the all veggies and onions.

  3. In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add to vegetables an toss until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
  4. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Clean Meal Plan So many people ask me if I truly live the life that I do or am I just writing this stuff all down and then doing my own thing!  I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!  You can ask anyone close to me about it!  Every Sunday, I spend some time planning out my meals and making sure that I know exactly what I need at the grocery store for the week.  Then, I hit up the grocery store and do a little shopping, with my list of course! Here is what I have planned for the week!  I thought I would share my meal plan with you so you have a template to go by! Monday: 5:30 am  Energy and Endurance  drink then  Base +Back and Ab Ripper 7:30 am:  1/2 cup rolled oats, little bit of water, microwave, then add 2 cupped handfuls of blueberries, 1 tbsp flaxseed and wheat germ, 1/2 cup almond milk with 1 scoop protein powder mix and pour on top. Black Coffee and Water 10:00 am:  1 apple 14 unsalted almonds and water...

Instant Pot Mini Quiche

Instant Pot Mini Quiche Servings:  4 Ingredients 6   large eggs 1   cup  any color  bell pepper   diced 1   cup   broccoli   finely chopped 1/2 cup mushrooms 1/2   cup mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese) 1   cup   water pinch of salt black pepper You'll also need 6 round ramekins that are safe for the Instant Pot It is okay to stack the ramekins I use heat-safe mitts to remove the ramekins. Instructions Spray your dish with cooking spray. Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl. Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms and bell peppers. Pour the mixture into your dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Pour a cup of water into the pot. Lock the lid and set the valve to seal. Choose the pressure cook  setting   (or manual setting, depending on your pot) on high for 7 minutes. Let the pressure release immediately so you don't over cook them (remember, everyo...
Are you looking for ways to give your immune system a boost?  Give this nutrient-packed soup a try. This soup has plenty of antioxidants and tastes fantastic.  What you need: 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil.  1 large or medium yellow onion chopped 3 garlic clove chopped 1 teaspoon ginger root minced 5 medium-large size carrots cut into 2" chunks 1.5 teaspoons ground turmeric 2-3 cups vegetable broth ( add more if needed for consistency 2 small oranges juiced Black pepper salt to taste Put it together: In a large soup pot, warm the oil. Add onion and garlic, stirring, until the carrots are soft and onions are translucent. Add broth and ginger and stir to combine all ingredients. lower the heat to medium-low add broth and orange juice. ( The juice is optional if you don't have any on hand. Cover and simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes. Add black pepper and salt to taste. Add to a blender, puree the soup until smooth. If...